Saturday, May 31, 2014

Heart to Heart

Did I mention I'm going to be a granny later this year?  

Watching my daughter blossom and bloom is wonderful and the whole family is getting very excited about their new responsibilities. 

As a Relationship Coach I know the importance of the mother/child relationship and as an Aromatherapist and Bowen Technique practitioner I understand how the mother’s physical and emotional well-being also affects her baby. 

So, inspired by my grandchild-to-be, I decided to further my  professional development  by training in pregnancy massage.  complementary therapies and pregnancy.

Helping pregnant women to relax and providing an environment for them drift off for an hour or so is a wonderful privilege.  I love knowing that as they relax and give time to themselves their heart rate settles, their breathing deepens and they provide their baby with a lovely nurturing, oxygen-rich environment too.  

They have a little heart-to-heart time.

I am now looking for 3 mums-to-be willing to be case studies.  This difficult task requires you to commit to 3 FREE massage sessions and give written feed back on the experience! If you'd like to participate please contact me by email or 07789 408378







No comments: